Enter the world of DREAMO, where cube riddles are reflections of your subconscious. Solve them to remember the sequence of events that led you to this peculiar setting.
DREAMO is a story-driven puzzle-adventure game, where the player explores strange landscapes and solves interactive cube riddles to unlock mysteries of the dreamworld. Featuring fully voiced narration, the game’s plot revolves around symbolism, morality, and the consequences of life choices. The game will be released on PC, with a separate version for VR devices in Q1 2020.
You play as Jack Winslow, an acclaimed pharmacologist trapped in a coma after narrowly escaping with his life from a plane crash. Your employer, a major pharmaceutical company, goes to great lengths to wake you up and utilizes the newest technology to reach you in your dreams. Embark on a journey under the guidance of Doctor Tara Moreau and explore the dreamscapes of your subconscious to recover your memories. Memories are locked within Artifacts — three-dimensional puzzles that you must solve to wake up. Why are you dreaming? What secrets are concealed within your mind, and what is your guide hiding? What choices led you here? Every puzzle you solve leads to another. Slot the gears into their correct places, and hope that the last mechanism will unlock the exit…
● First-person puzzle-adventure game.
● Dozens of individually designed, challenging 3D puzzles with moving components and a variety of modifiers.
● Challenge Mode, for players seeking to put their skills to the test.
● Fully-voiced narration.
● Relaxing gameplay formula.
● Expanding dreamscape.
● Low polygon environment with vibrant colors.
● An engaging three-chapter storyline that explores themes of memory, choice and consequence, and the impact we have on others’ lives.